Thursday, November 23, 2006

Graduation From Paisley University

I graduated from Paisley University today with a Diploma in Higher Education with distinction.

Susan and my Mum came with me for the ceremony at the Thomas Coats Memorial Church in Paisley. I wasn't too bothered about being there to be honest, I did it for my Mum to keep her happy.

I'm glad I did though, as I ended up really enjoying it and Susan said my Mum had a wee tear in her eye, God bless her!


Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

After posing for pictures in the pouring rain, it was over to the University for a buffet. I met my cousin Tracy who was also graduating and her Sister who I haven't seen since I was a boy.


Posted by Picasa

Also graduating was Funtime Frankie, who I work beside on the ward. Patients often get us mixed up. Can't think why though!


Posted by Picasa