Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Graduation Ball

I had my Graduation Ball with my fellow class-mates at the Thistle Hotel in Glasgow on Saturday 13th May.

A good night was had by all with all the ladies looking stunning in their posh frocks and the fellas wearing their kilts. I actually had to think twice who some of them were as they looked so different that I didn't recognise them!

A nice meal was followed by a cracking band and then a DJ, with copious amounts of alcohol along the way to make sure that it all went smoothly.

Here are a selection of pictures from the night.....


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa