Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mum's Pictures

My Mum has some of her drawings and paintings on display in Johnstone library at the moment. It is not the first time that her work has been exibhited. She has previously had her work on display in Paisley Art Gallery and Museum.


Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


She had a phone call from the library to inform her that someone wanted to buy her painting of Rod Stewart (below). However, as she really likes this one she said it was not for sale. A short while later the library phoned her back, and a long story short, she has been commisioned to do another one!

 
Posted by Picasa


The picture below, by my Mum is in the hall of my flat and I think you will agree that it is pretty good.

 
Posted by Picasa


My Mum thinks that she is 'alright' at drawing and painting. However, I think she is much more talented that she gives herself credit and I am very proud of her,

I love you Mum!!!